Sunday, August 21, 2005

leech and such

mnay tales has been said and wriiten about friendship.
diverse topic...but what took my attention was this type of friend...the LEECHY type.
if i know a person like that, i wouldnt even call them "friend".
that would be too kind for them.
acquaintance maybe...but not friend.
and there would be no hiding my feeling towards them.
ill just shut my mouth so as not to add to my already full glass of "sins".

last year, i moved out from my couins house because theres a leech, so to speak, who lives with us.
i thought the leech will get the same idea and move on.
Wrong!
the leech went on with her merry ways.

my cousin moved out and transferred to another place...guess what...
the leech moved out too and transferred to the new house! the nerve.
anyway...they had a row later on...
and much later on...was back!

how amusing.

just saw the leech and i feel so icky!
cant wait to get out from there.

whew! what a leech!