Thursday, September 22, 2005

im singin' in the rain...


i've been listening to my old juliana theory mp3's lately...
its the LIVE 10.23.2001 album.
i like most of the songs.
mirrors all the pent up emotions that i wasn't able to express.

am not really much with words.
most of what i feel emotionally...just stays in my brain.
and i dont get to tell many people about my problems.
only two or three would suffice for me.

LIVE 10.23.2001 is very much alike and at the same time different from their other albums.
alike because of the words and emotion it contains and different because of the genre or let's say the beat of the music...the later albums are more agrressive when it comes to the beat.

well...this is just my personal view, 'tis not an official review of the band.

however you take it, i don't really care.

these are my views...respect it.