Thursday, March 01, 2007

Welcome to the Year of the Fire Pig

a big WOW and Whew!

never thought that ill be able to retrieve this blogger! OMG, i actually miss this site. The first one and the only thing that is ME!

A lot of things had happened since my last blog here...huwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaattttt??? 2005 man! WOW!

A lot of things were not posted...too bad. I sort of tried new things but it didnt have the same effect on me like my long lost blogger...sort of tounge tied on the other one...

Anyways...first and foremost, id really like to say that am glad that i got this back! teehheeee! Am feelign revved up just writing this!

Secondly, a lot of meaningful things and not so fortunate things had happened over 2006, it has been alogn year for me, and most of them are better forgotten... but for the purpose of writing, ill try to make a recollection of things that in some way or another, had made an impact.Ü